Eco-Naturals Everyday Deodorants | 80g and 40g Tins
These deodorants are made locally by a maker with sensitive skin. She found that the eco friendly options on the market were not suitable for her skin, and so decided to make her own! After trialling a number of different recipes she has crafted the perfect combination that not only is suitable for sensitive skin but is also an effective deodorant - what more could we ask for?
The deodorants come in two sizes in small aluminium tins which can either be applied with fingers or with the small wooden spatula included, see full directions of use below!
Why we love this product:
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Not tested animals
- Vegan ingredients
- Plastic free packaging
- Made in locally, just outside Bristol
- Fragrance Free
- Calming - Contains organic Lavender and Bergamot essential oils for a gorgeous, subtle scent
- Full size deodorant pot - 80g (lasts approximately 2-6 months depending on how much you apply and how frequently you use it)
- Trial/travel size pot - 40g (lasts approximately 1-3 months depending on how much you apply and how frequently you use it)
Organic Arrowroot Powder , Organic Coconut Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Bentonite Clay, Organic Shea Butter, Zinc Oxide (non-nano), Organic Lavender and Bergamot essential oils are in the CALMING version (allergens - limonene and linalool are natural constituents of these essential oils)Application is simple, just follow the 3 S’s:
1) SCOOP - use a clean finger, or the wooden scoop provided, to scoop out a pea sized amount of deodorant from the pot.
2) SMOOSH – soften the pea sized amount of deodorant between your fingertips until it becomes cream like in texture.
3) SPREAD – spread the deodorant around your armpit area and massage in until it’s fully absorbed. Don’t forget to use this step to get to know your armpits and check for any changes!
Please be aware that due to the character of natural ingredients there may be slight variations in colour, texture and fragrance between batches. The natural plant butters and oils in the deodorants may cause the texture to change when exposed to cold or warm temperatures. If your deodorant becomes firmer or crumbly simply keep your pot in a warmer place to ease application. With proper use the deodorants won’t stain your clothes or give you stiff shirt underarms.**
For more eco friendly hygiene products, check out our Bathroom Collection!