Hello! You are looking at x 2 Organic None Sponges. The single sponge is extremely effective for all skin types, including sensitive skin and the extra can be used with children, or as an additional sponge for when your first one wears out completely naturally. It is re-usable, and also great for other things such as cleaning cups, bowls, and pet bowls that have gone hard. It is a durable organic sponge, but old sponges can be composted!
- Washable, reusable natural kitchen sponges.
- Helps you clean your dishes and makes them shiny.
- A zero-waste alternative to plastic Kitchen Sponges, Dish Towels.
These 2 x None sponges are the perfect alternative to the short-lived disposable sponges most families use in the kitchen or bathroom. Ideal for washing up, these sponges are completely reusable and stylish with a variety of designs to choose from!
Why we love this product:
- Lovingly handmade by Tabitha Eve in the UK
- Made from cotton and organic bamboo
- Natural antibacterial qualities of bamboo
- Smooth on one side, textured on the other
- Re-usable - wash in washing machine and air dry
- Handy 2 pack means you always have one clean and dry ready to use
- Fully compostable when end of life - just cut up and add to your compost!
Size: 5.5"/14cm by 3.5"/9cm
Care: pop in washing machine on a standard wash and air dry. A small amount of shrinkage is possible during first wash.
For more eco friendly cleaning products, check out our Eco Cleaning Collection!