Finally - a wrapping paper alternative!
Re-Wrapped are a London based company who sell beautifully designed recycled wrapping paper with designs made in house and by designers Kate Heiss, Vicky Scott and Sophie Botsford.
We absolutely love these pretty eco-friendly alternatives to normal wrapping paper, which is not recyclable if it contains any glitter, laminates or metal additives.
We stock our favourite selection of the Re-Wrapped designs, in packs of 3 with tags for added value. This bundle consists of 3 sheets / tags (Flamingos, Bunting & Birds of Paradise) by designer Vicky Scott.
Why we love this product:
- printed on 50cm x 70cm 100gsm sheets of uncoated recycled paper
- made entirely from post consumer waste with pulp that has not been bleached
- produced and printed in the UK using environmentally friendly vegetable inks
- bundles are packaged in fully bio-degradable corn starch pockets
- 5% of all RE-Wrapped profits go back to charity