We are really pleased to be able to offer another range of deodorant and also support another small, local business.
These deodorants are made by someone who has sensitive skin, she came up with them due to the options available on the market not working for her. After trialing a number of different recipes she has crafted the right combination that not only is suitable for sensitive skin but also is an effective deodorant.
The deodorants come in two sizes, and two varieties and are in small aluminium tins and can either be applied with fingers or small wooden spatula that's included. Some of the other benefits of this product are:
- No artificial colours, fragrances or preservatives
- Not tested animals
- Vegan ingredients
- Plastic free packaging
- Made in the UK, just outside Bristol
- Organic Arrowroot Powder
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Bentonite Clay
- Organic Shea Butter
- Zinc Oxide (non-nano)
- Organic Lavender and Bergamot essential oils are in our CALMING version (allergens - limonene and linalool are natural constituents of these essential oils)
Application is simple, just follow our 3 S’s:
1) SCOOP - use a clean finger, or the wooden scoop provided, to scoop out a pea sized amount of deodorant from the pot.
2) SMOOSH – soften the pea sized amount of deodorant between your fingertips until it becomes cream like in texture.
3) SPREAD – spread the deodorant around your armpit area and massage in until it’s fully absorbed. Don’t forget to use this step to get to know your armpits and check for any changes!
Please be aware that due to the character of natural ingredients there may be slight variations in colour, texture and fragrance between batches. The natural plant butters and oils in the deodorants may cause the texture to change when exposed to cold or warm temperatures. If your deodorant becomes firmer or crumbly simply keep your pot in a warmer place to ease application. With proper use our deodorants won’t stain your clothes or give you stiff shirt underarms.**
Full size deodorant pot = 80g (lasts approximately 2-6 months depending on how much you apply and how frequently you use it).
Trial/travel size pot = 40g (lasts approximately 1-3 months depending on how much you apply and how frequently you use it).