Natural Beeswax Lip Balms
Locally made and sourced directly from the beekeeper, this range of lip balms is hydrating and nourishing for your lips. Packed in small aluminium tins, these balms are completely plastic free and environmentally friendly!
- Mint - Refreshing balm with organically grown mint, no menthol so won't sting like some balms can.
- Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Peppermint leaf extract,
- Honey - As well as smelling great honey has natural anti-bacterial properties.
- Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Honey
- Rosehip - Mixed with locally sourced Rosehip which has anti-ageing properties.
- Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Rosehip
- Propolis - With anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-septic properties Propolis is perfect for chapped or cracked lips.
- Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Propolis
- Lemon - Lemon balm acts as an anti-inflammatory so great to help the symptoms of cold sores.
- Ingredients: Sunflower Oil, beeswax, lemon balm
For more locally made products, check out our Made In Bristol Collection!