Vegan Wax Food Wraps
These wraps are a great alternative to cling film and tinfoil as they don’t leach any harmful chemicals into your food and help towards cutting down on single use items ending up in landfill sites and our oceans!
Why we love this product:
- Plastic free
- Handmade locally in Gloucestershire
- Made from locally sourced plant-based wax, organic jojoba oil, natural pine resin
- 100% organic GOTS certified cotton
- Fully biodegradable and suitable for home compost
- Keeps your food super fresh - The combination of natural ingredients with the 100% cotton fabric allows these wraps to breath, making sure your food stays fresher for longer
- The National Trust wraps with the floral designs, are in collaboration with the Trust to support their bee conservation work
- Pack of 3 - Includes a small, medium and large wrap.
- Pack of 2 - Includes only a small and medium wrap.
- Small (20cm x 20cm) – Perfect for vegetable halves, seal small jars or great as a pouch for snacks.
- Medium (30cm x 30cm) - Ideal for wrapping sandwiches, cheese and covering bowls.
- Large (40cm x 40cm) - Cover large casserole dishes, small loaves or wrap leafy greens.
The wraps work from the heat in your hands which creates a seal around the food or container. The wraps are designed to be used over and over unlike cling film and can be washed in cold water and soap. It is advisable to pop them in the oven each month or so to re-pasteurise them and you’re good to go again!
Why not purchase with a Vegan Wax Block to freshen up your wax wrap when it loses some of its waxiness?