FixIts | Mouldable Eco-Plastic Fixing Sticks
Waste not want not...Escape the current throw away culture and repair your broken appliances with FixIts! Use them to repair cracks, dangerous exposed wires, or to replace broken off functions like buttons and zips.
This pack of 8 bio-plastic sticks are reusable and will give your appliances a new lease of life. Simply...
- Heat it – Boiling water or temperatures of at least 60 degrees Celsius
- Dunk it – Place the stick in the water for approximately 1 minute or until soft
- Remove it – Remove from the water and pinch off the amount you need
- Mould it – Mould to shape quickly, it will harden as it cools
Why we love this product:
- Made from bioplastic EN14995 which is compostable
- Reusable – just re-heat it and re-mould it again and again!
- Fast acting – hardens in just 5 minutes
- Reduces wastage by breathing new life into your broken possessions
- Saves you money – no need to go and purchase replacement items!
- Made in the UK