Eco Living Natural Latex Rubber Gloves | Variety of Sizes
- Disposable latex gloves made from 100% natural latex
- Chemical-free alternative to cheaper rubber gloves
- Increased comfort with less hand fatigue
- Made from plants, plastic-free, renewable and sustainable.
These latex rubber gloves are made from 100% natural latex and offer a chemical-free alternative to other kitchen gloves. Unlike cheap rubber gloves, our premium quality gloves will last for years so you can rely on them time after time. The design of these disposable hand protection gear has five fingers and is great for food prep as well as housekeeping and gardening. This easy-to-slip-on glove increases comfort while reducing hand fatigue which makes it perfect for general farming or garden use. A must-have for anyone who cleans or does the dishes, these natural latex rubber gloves are made from responsibly managed rubber tree plantations. The textured fingertips and palms allow for grip, while the cotton lining ensures maximum comfort. They're reusable, biodegradable, and compostable too! Eco Living Natural Latex Rubber Gloves are made from plants, plastics-free, renewable and sustainable. They are biodegradable and compostable too! They have a slip-resistant textured surface for maximum grip. Every pack sold will plant a tree in order to offset the CO2 emission from manufacturing these gloves. Made in Europe with love by people who care about your health and the environment!
- Small - Length: 30 cm - Palm width: approx. 95 mm
- Medium - Length: 30 cm - Palm width: approx. 105 mm
- Large - Length: 30 cm - Palm width: approx. 115 mm
For more eco-friendly cleaning products, check out our Eco Cleaning Collection!