Reusable Travel Cup
Join the travel cup revolution! These Go Sip travel cups are made from rice husk, making them 100% biodegradable when they reach the end of their life. When looked after well, they can transport your drinks on the go for years. With a variety of colours and designs, you are sure to find one that speaks to you!
Unlike many bamboo alternatives, these rice husk travel cups do not contain melamine (a plastic used in many bamboo travel cups which prevents them from being biodegradable).
Each cup comes with a silicone lid and sleeve which are not biodegradable, but are non-toxic and recyclable, all in a recyclable cardboard gift box providing more information about product sustainability, the advantages of rice husk over bamboo, and disposal instructions.
Why we love this product:
- Free from melamine and other plastics, BPA and toxins
- Biodegradable - When you are ready to dispose of it, soak in water overnight, crush it and bury it in compost. It will start to biodegrade within 6 months.
- Light, durable and stylish
- Microwave and dishwasher safe!
Varieties - all 400ml:
- Blue Tit and Tulips - A sensitive, watercolour-like design with bright yet delicate colours
- Folk Florals Turquoise - A beautiful floral design with bright, bold colours
- Lindisfarne Peafowl - Inspired by medieval art from Lindisfarne island, this intricate peafowl design is more subtle in colour with small pops of bright blue, green and red
- Charcoal - Simple yet stylish, need I say more?
- Show Your Stripes - Inspired by the climate campaign #ShowUsYourStripes, this design is made of 'climate stripes', which represent the change in temperature on Earth from 1850-2018. Each stripe represents a year, with it coloured blue if the average temperature is below that of the difference between the average temperature for that year and the average temperature during 1971-2000, and red if it is above, changing in density depending on how extreme the temperature is. The perfect cup for a climate activist!
- Sun Moon Stars - A dainty design, perfect for an aspiring astronomer, or simply someone who sees the beauty in the night's sky!